Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear Daddy Day 8…

Dear Daddy,

Today has been a good day.  I guess that since I was so tired last night, I slept better.  I only woke Momma up once and we slept in until 6:45am.  YAY!!! 

Then, we went shopping as usual.  That Momma takes me to Target a lot!  Momma bought me two pairs of shoes like Momma’s keens.  See?!

IMG00705Then, we came home and I took a long nap again.  I was still tired.  

After the nap, Momma and I went to Bracken Bird Farm down the street.  There were so many birds inside.  They have an aviary and Momma and I got to walk all around it looking at the birdies.  We had to go today because Daddy, that place would make you sneeze…ah chooo!   They also had a family of cows and goats and geese and turkeys and a camel.  I did not like it when the baby cow looked at me and mooed.  I held on tight to Momma.  But, I liked looking at the birds, watching them fly, and eat the seeds.    They don’t let you take pictures inside, so here’s what the sign looks like.


After we went to the farm, we stopped by AAA to look into home insurance for our new house.  We got a quote and now we’ll wait to see how tomorrow goes and then get our house all covered.  :) 

Yesterday at Thursday Night, I chewed on Momma’s garlic bread.  It was yummy.  Today, Momma thought that she’d try to give me some watermelon so I could hold it like the bread or my pickles.  I didn’t even want to try it.   This is where it sat until Momma gave up and ate it herself.  She said that it was “deeee-licious!”


Then we came home and walked and walked and started to get things together for our trip to Welk tomorrow.  Oh, yeah, we are going to Welk tomorrow with Papa, Grandma and Tia Kixxy.   It will be fun!!  

I’m in bed now.  I really don’t like my crib.  I like to rock with Momma in the chair. 

I love you Daddy!  You are coming home in three days.  One day of Safari, then a day on the airplanes and the next day you are home. 

Love you,


No comments:

Post a Comment